Monday, September 7, 2026

I've only been to the Philippines once!

When people hear I own OnlineJobs.ph, they ask:

So do you travel to the Philippines all the time?

Nope

I've only been there once. 

2010. Spent 5 weeks on the beach on the island of Boracay. Took my whole family (3 little kids at the time).

Why don't I go more?

Because I don't have to.

And neither do you.

Do I want to?  Yes. It's the one place in the world I feel drawn back to. The people are so good. So friendly. So easy to talk to. So kind. So humble. 

I just don't like traveling away from my family and they don't feel the draw like I do. 

-----

You too can easily build a team around you. Start with one person. Then add someone else with different skills.  Then another. When it's so easy to find talented people, building a team is less daunting. And their loyalty (if you treat them well) makes that team more likely to stick.

Get started today at OnlineJobs.ph

John


LinkedIn YouTube Spotify
 




Our mailing address is:
OnlineJobs.ph 770 E Main St Ste 250 Lehi, UT 84043-2293 USA

unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Insight

Can a female nurse give a man a testicular exam?

I was having some swelling down there. No pain, but weird. I made an appointment through the app. My doctor was not available, but the NP,...

Trending Now