Friday, October 2, 2026

Is hiring a Filipino VA actually legit?

If you've been getting my newsletter for a while, this email isn't for you. 
Archive.

If you're new here, this is for you. 

"Is this actually legit?"

The short answer: Yes.

The super long answer: Yes!

When my friend told me about hiring in the Philippines in 2005, my reaction was the same.  

Really?  Is this real?  

It wasn't until I hired someone that I believed it. 

So I could show you testimonial after testimonial.
I could show you success story after success story. 
I could point you to our Real Results page for you to see it yourself:
www.OnlineJobs.ph/real-results
I could show you a screencast of my inbox with employers asking me for advice about the VAs they've hired.

But the reality is, until you search the profiles at OnlineJobs.ph, until you communicate with someone, until you take the leap of faith and hire someone and bring them in to your business...it's just a fairy tale. 

It's a leap of faith.  Correct. 

That's what it takes to make your business change.  

$99.

John






LinkedIn YouTube Spotify
 




Our mailing address is:
OnlineJobs.ph 770 E Main St Ste 250 Lehi, UT 84043-2293 USA

unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Insight

Why haven't other countries walked away entirely from trade agreements with the US like Canada has? Are they more optimistic about Trump's faithfu...?

Today Trump said about his trade war with Canada that ”ultimately it’s g… ...

Trending Now