Friday, August 28, 2026

The top 14 "VA" experts people are hiring

"What are Filipino VAs best at?"

I always struggle to answer that question because they're people.  
I want to ask "What are Americans best at?"

Uhhh...you can find someone to do anything?

Same in the Philippines. 

But...here are what your peers are searching and hiring for on OnlineJobs.ph in 2026:

 
Rank Skill Search/Job Post Count
1 Video Editing 144,013
2 Virtual Assistant & Admin 141,738
3 Sales & Cold Calling 106,277
4 Social Media 102,635
5 Advertising & Marketing 94,317
6 English & Communication 71,337
7 Graphic Design 59,398
8 Customer Service 51,464
9 Bookkeeping & Finance 36,789
10 Shopify & Ecommerce 30,936
11 GoHighLevel 30,728
12 Content Creation & Copywriting 24,740
13 SEO 24,456
14 Lead Generation 18,948


There were 2 surprises in this list for me:
1. Video editing was more sought after than Virtual Assistants (including "executive assistant, personal assistant, general assistant...").
So much Youtube/TikTok/Insta/FB and high level video editing is being done in the Philippines. 

2. Sales - I'm not surprised it's in the top 10, I was just surprised it was #3. I get asked all the time if you can hire someone who can sell.  According to your peers, yes you can. 

Everything else on the list?  I was like
- Yep
- Yep
- Yep
- Yep
- Easy
- Yep
- ...

Super easy to hire for any one of these roles.  

John


LinkedIn YouTube Spotify
 




Our mailing address is:
OnlineJobs.ph 770 E Main St Ste 250 Lehi, UT 84043-2293 USA

unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Insight

The top 14 "VA" experts people are hiring

"What are Filipino VAs best at?" I always struggle to answer that...

Trending Now