Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Outsourcing will change your life. Just don't make these mistakes.

“I want to DIE! That dumb boy scout should have his Eagle revoked!
 

It was a blazing hot day, and I learned a lesson I will never forget. I had to learn it the hard way, just like these 7 Stupid  Outsourcing Mistakes...
 

I live in the heart of the Rockies. My wife Kim and I love to spend time together hiking. Since I only work 17 hours a week (thanks to outsourcing) we hike regularly.
 

That particular afternoon, we were excited to try out a new trail. We drove to the base of a mountain just a few miles from our house. It’s smaller in scale and we were sure we could reach the top in time to watch the sunset over the valley.
 

We started up the trail at a steady pace. But a glitch in the trail quickly wore us out.

The trail wasn’t exactly designed by an engineer. In fact, it wasn’t designed at all. Come to find out, it was the half-baked efforts of some high-school boy scout who decided to turn it into his ‘Eagle’ project.
 

The trail was blazed straight up the mountain, sheer incline. No curves, no switchbacks. AND, after we had forged our way about a quarter of the way up the mountain...
 

the trail stopped.
 

No more sawed-off branches. No more pink ribbons tied to trees to mark the path. No more rest stops. It was like the boy scout just gave up and went home. We should’ve done the same thing, but we didn’t. We really wanted to see the sunset from the summit.
 

Just to give you an idea of how difficult the trail was: it took us 2 hours to climb 1.2 miles. It was 3,500 feet up. That’s right, 1.2 miles long, 3,500 feet up. That’s like climbing 3,500 stairs without stopping.
 

We eventually made it to the top, but we missed the sunset...


The point is, the mountain won.

I got spanked - just like 90% of small businesses in their first five years of operation. 70% of new small businesses don’t live to fight ‘the mountain’ past the first year!
 

Outsourcing will rescue your time, your sanity and your business. And if you’re one of the lucky few who’s already doing well, outsourcing will give you more freedom and time to scale your business. But you have to do it the right way.
 

Here’s a list of 7 Stupid Mistakes to avoid when outsourcing to the Philippines. I learned from all of these mistakes the hard way, so you don’t have to.
 

If you haven’t made your first hire yet, you have nothing to lose. Get started by posting a job or searching our worker profile database.
 

Happy Hiring,

John Jonas and the OnlineJobs.ph Team





Our mailing address is:
OnlineJobs.ph 770 E Main St Ste 250 Lehi, UT 84043-2293 USA

unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Insight

Outsourcing will change your life. Just don't make these mistakes.

“I want to DIE! That dumb boy scout should have his Eagle revoked!   It was a blaz...

Trending Now